Data protection declaration
We are delighted that you have visited our Internet presentation – made available to you here for your free access – and would like to thank you for interest in our company and products. Despite the careful monitoring of content, we are unable to assume any liability for content accessible via external links. The content on linked sites is the sole responsibility of the operators of the sites concerned.
GBneuhaus GmbH takes data protection seriously. Data is collected in accordance with the relevant statutory regulations. Kindly visit www.bfdi.bund.de for comprehensive information on them.
- each time a user accesses a page on this website or calls up a file, data concerning this process can be stored in a protocol file. The data stored serves exclusively internal system-related and statistical purposes.
- The data provided by users by way of the entries and registrations they make are evaluated in anonymised form for statistical purposes subject to the users’ consent. The addresses are not sold to third parties.
- The operator’s employees commit to treating personal data in the strictest confidentiality. The data is not forwarded to third parties unless this is necessary for contract fulfilment purposes. Such third parties likewise commit to compliance with users’ data protection rights by way of agreements concluded with the operator.
- All data on this website is located on our servers and is protected by appropriate security systems against unauthorised access. Employees of the operator and their system service providers monitor the effectiveness of the protection on a regular basis.
- When you exit our website, for example by clicking on a partner link, and access third party websites, so-called cookies may be posted by the operators of the target sites you click on. We are not legally responsible for them. Please compare the data protection declarations issued by our partners for details concerning the usage of such cookies and the information stored on them by the partners concerned.
Should you have any further questions concerning data protection at GBneuhaus GmbH and related areas, kindly contact our company’s data protection officer, Mr. Wolfgang Launer, by telephone (+493679 726052) or by e-mail (email@example.com).